Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2002

[sharechat] NZSE Historical data required

From: "John" <gwl@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 19:44:04 +1300

We are developing stock analysis software very different from the current offerings on the market. See an early preview at http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/gwl/

 At the moment we are concentrating on the NZSE due to it's smaller size. Everything is going well, but the results will be much more accurate if we had more historical data.

 This brings us to ask the question most often asked on this forum. Can anyone provide us with around 5 years (or more) of NZSE historical data in any format? The previous responses in this forum have been URLs to expensive downloads ($150 is a bit steep for 5 years from Chart Smart) or deleted sites. Can you help? We have only data from 8th August 2002.