Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2002

Re: Re: [sharechat] NZSE

From: "Mr Nua" <mr_nua@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:05:25 +1200

Hi Holden,

My advice to you is to decide what you are, before doing anything.

Do you want to be a long term investor or a short term trader?

If you are an investor do you want to be contrarian, growth, value or a combination?

If you want to be a trader, do you want to be long term trader, daily or intra-day or a combination?

Do you want to combine technical with fundamental or not?

Once you have decided your strategy (which will depend a lot on your personality, money and time available). Learn as much as you can about that particular strategy.

At this point, people usually say..."I don't know, I just want to use the most successful one"

Nobody can tell you what strategy to use.You will be most successful, with the strategy that you feel most comfotable with.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] PTD--Peptech Ltd--Patent Updates G Stolwyk