Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2002

Re: Re: [sharechat] CLH--Collectionhouse--Profit Projection 2003--2005

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:47:34 +1200

Ryanrite,
Hope you will do well. People tend to forget that some recommendations don't necessarily translate into big money, simply because we have depressed markets.

I occasionaly drop something in Sharechat but my main base is Sharetrader where I am recognized and treated very well.

I have good connections with ARCO and BULL who will quite quickly  assist me with TA, asked for or kept up automatically.

One of the management went out of his way asking me if I felt happy about certain items.

The resources are immense. Only a short while ago we teamed up, three of us to complete a complicated session on CLI. Alban was the team leader.

Virtually nobody complains that I do frequent updates on recommended stocks and there are several threads running.

No jealousy, no backstabbing, no restrictions, no stupidity.

I believe that my FA output entitles me to work in a sound  fruitful environment and I immensely enjoy it.

Cheers,

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] NZSE Mr Nua