Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2002

Re: [sharechat] GMF

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 10:35:37 +1200

Good Morning Snoopy
Yes, the GMF chart was the NZ one, and I realised after reading your post
again, although the initial mention was re the NZ stock you referred later
to the AUS stock. The two do seem to mirror each other as you will see from
the GMF.ax chart attached. On the AUS chart $1.72-$1.76 is the current
resistance area.

It is perhaps important to remember 'Rising wedges' do have a failure rate
of around 24% (according to Bulkowski), however you will notice on the lower
pane that RSI is in bearish divergence with the rising price and this is
also a negative factor.
Forearmed is forewarned.
Andrew