Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2002

[sharechat] Re: CITIC and Forests

From: nickk@quicksilver.net.nz
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 03:24:41 +0000

Snoopy

Sometimes I think you're dialogues are too lengthy and I have to admit to
tuning off (deleting actaully....no offence intended).

However, I thought you put this well.  It is ironic that our 'timber worker'
is almost a mirror image of the average New Zealander; tied up with a
mortgage/house that is practically dead money in this low inflation
environment; when they actually think they are improving their financial
position.

Have a good weekend everyone.  NPC picks - Waikato, Canterbury, Otago, BOP
(in an upset and a close one), & The Naki.

Cheers

Nk