Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2002

Re: Re: [sharechat] CITIC and Forests

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 06:54:13 +1000

Gerald main dispute was over logs going to fletcher mills instead of going
to China. governance controls only lasted two years. nothing to stop china
stopping buying logs in mean time and FFS collapsing Throwing all agreements
out window And then a takeover offer at about 1 cent. Great business deal
for Citic pity poor shareholder. You should thank god for some shareholders
with brains.
Malcolm