Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2002

RE: [sharechat] Incrediblecharts registration hangs

From: "Tony" <tony@ltdrisk.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:22:53 +1200

I have used bigcharts.com and they are pretty good except that one can't
draw on them(trendlines etc).
I'm under the impression that one can with the incrediblecharts package...if
only I could get it to work.

Does anyone know of another free package that I can try since I'm not
succeeding with incrediblecharts?

tony