Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

[sharechat] Need some help

From: "Kevin Krebs" <KevKrebs@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:31:22 +1200

Sorry Al

My comments regarding VTL was just a general posting to
the forum. I thought there might be other sharechatters
with views about the company's longer term growth prospects.

I haven't heard of Cash Evolution, does sound dubious.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Where to now for gold (Stephen Tong) Derek