Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] Something interesting to do while we wait for the bottom

From: "Mr Nua" <mr_nua@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 15:42:18 +1200

I disagree with the answer given to the quiz question.

The answer should be c: They have the same amount of money.

Another way to answer this, is that neither of them have either money. They both have "x" amount of stock, but no money. Neither of them have cashed out. The questions states "Assuming no withdrawls...who has more MONEY".

I guess you could answer d: but not for the reasons given in the answer.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Where to now? NZSE40 back to its old tricks. winner69 .