Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] Something interesting to do while we wait for the bottom

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:15:33 +1000

Winner 69
The only possible answer
The Dow will bottom at round the 7000 mark as I have been predicting since
late last year.
NZ market will stablize after election. Once there is certanty that National
can not govern. Govt. could be very stable if politicians have any sense. If
my thoughts are correct Labour first Greens second National third. If labour
cannot govern on it's own. Labour National coalition with brash as deputy
prime minister,and one of cabinet finance posts. Greens with any sense could
boost our agriculture export returns by 50% As a premium for not jumping
into some of the things the rest of the world is experimenting with.Genetic
modification is a two edged sword, could be an absolute disaster. I am a
kiwi living in Queensland and one tomato grower has changed back to older
varietys of tomatoes with a bit more care has a 200% premium for his product
because it tastes better.
Malcolm