Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

[sharechat] Something interesting to do while we wait for the bottom

From: "winner69 ." <wwinner69@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 04:56:25 +0000

Malcolm - I ticked the 4th box down. How did you get on?

That's for the yahoo quiz - not on the voting paper earlier

Correct answer tonite? A real mess. Overseas comment sums it up in that NZ
is going to have an unstable government for a few years.

As to the bottom - a few months away I fear. And because of this "unstable"
government the bottom might be a bit longer coming in NZ.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Something interesting to do while we wait for the bottom Malcolm Cameron