Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

[sharechat] Fw: Black boxes etc

From: Phyllis Bergquist <phyl@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:16:21 +1200

I'm surprised      Phyllis.
----- Original Message -----

Phyllis,
 The sharechat postings have been sent to Daniel. He has replied to some of my questions. I am seeing a picture emerge.
He may post some comments of his own on both sites.

Regards
Heather Reiss

Surely Heather   www.stanz.co.nz.   is the website for the Society of Technical Analysts of New Zealand.    I believe similar articles are available on www.ataa.com.au - a much larger organisation in Australia.

If you are interested in a really down to earth approach to T/A on September 1 Dr Alex Elder will have a 1/2 day Seminar in Auckland.   Also in Australia    Details are on his website     www.elder.com   and shortly the details will be on STANZ website.

Cheers   Phyllis.