Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] Phyllis - Dr Elder

From: Phyllis Bergquist <phyl@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:43:54 +1200

Hi Morgy
Just wait a bit and you can get a registration form which has a few more details I think than Dr Elder's site has.  (STANZ Site soon or me - am just finishing off the flyer)   He is also preparing a decent sized handout of what he is going to present plus a bit more.

 But yes, I am the contact person for him here and it is either a cheque to me or send credit card to his Company in NY.    If I get a Credit Card number I only relay by phone to NY.    Never on the net.

Look forward to seeing some new people judging by phone calls already.      It is always a relaxed, informal and enjoyable occasion.

Cheers and great good luck    Wow - a bit dodgy today.     Phyllis.