Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: Re: [sharechat] WHere have all the fullas gone....

From: "michael gore" <michgore@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 10:44:51 +1200

The way that I can subscribe to sharechat and read messages in my email
rather than on the internet using my web browser is a real plus for
sharechat over the other channel for me.  I never bother with the other one.
There tends to be a lot more clear-headed comment here and a lot more overly
enthusiastic and unrealistic postings on the other channel in my opinion.
Michael