Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] CAH

From: "Lindley Smith" <lindleysmith@bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:35:07 +0100

Unfortunately for me I bought when I was young (I'll blame it on youth/inexperience) and timber/paper were at the top of their price cycles.

I've been waiting ever since for the share price to get somewhere back near where they were when I bought in. Maybe in my next life. :-)

Maybe if they could get ownership of the carbon credits the could market themselves as a some sort of new age, save the world company. I wonder if they have any legal avenues they can follow up on if/when the gumint steal the carbon credits that are in their trees?