Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: Re: [sharechat] WHere have all the fullas gone....

From: "Ian Andrews" <iandrews@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:59:03 +1200

The reason for the decline in posts, I believe, is the time lag between sending a post  & it appearing for view. As I write this the last post on the site is timed at over 3 hours ago.

When one's response to a post doesn't appear for several hours or a day, it must hard for most people to keep up interest in a thread.

Compare this with the other channel which is like watching a tennis match.

I think this channel gets better quality & more verifiable posts & posters & the other channel suffers from minimal editing & over-anonymity; but its immediacy does keep people interested.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Iguana2 press release Ben Dutton