Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

Re: [sharechat] Charts, etc

From: "lippy" <rathel@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 18:27:56 +1200

        Thats right , stick to your perfect hindsight its easier.
    Nick

Lippy, Nick, Ratkin et al - Ah, the perils of prediction eh? I see the Dow
closed at 9120, down just 6, while the Nasdaq was up 5. Years ago I came to the
conclusion that neither I nor anyone else was capable of predicting anything
with any degree of accuracy. Since then, I have concentrated on following what
the market is doing, rather than what it ought to do, taking a totally reactive
approach.
                Phaedrus.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] BCA Chart Update Phaedrus