Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

Re: [sharechat] DOW

From: "Keith Share Chatter" <sharechatter@pitstock.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 02:03:14 -0400

Yes Nick the Dow Jones Industrials has broken the trend support line as shown in my chart

A classic symetrical triangle chart pattern. I think we will see a bounce in the short term before 8,200 but the overall trend is still very bearish. 7,700 is quite possible but will take some time before we get there in my opinion.

Keith

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Dividend Reinvestment Plans (was Re:WRI) tennyson@caverock.net.nz