Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

RE: Re: [sharechat] DOW V NIKKEI

From: "Christian Mair" <product@adidas-ep.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:10:03 +1200

Well said Ben,

There are always stocks to buy in a bearmarket. My portfolio shows an
annualised return of 148% mainly with US Homebuilders. Some say I was lucky
but I saw ridiculous low valuations of highly profitable businesses.

Stock "picking" is very important for an investor in times like these. It
also helps to revisit the stocks on a regular basis.

Regards,
Christian