Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

Fw: [sharechat] Australian Tax Inquiry & NZ Tax Return

From: "Shares" <shares@whoami.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 13:46:54 +1200

I forgot to add that the Govt has been making noises about working with the Aust govt to make imputation credits transferable across the Tasman, but I wouldn't hold my breath.  The $ value at the moment is likely to be heavily in favour of the Aust Tax Office, and I doubt they will give the money away easily!

EK