Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] I have no gold shares! Alternative Strategy

From: "Chris Castle" <c.castle@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 23:48:17 +1200

Perhaps it's more likely that marginally profitable gold mines will go into production. I don't know anyone who sold the family gold (silver?) heirlooms to be melted down when the price went up to over $800 an ounce but I do recall a lot of gold IPOs and refinancings then and on every subsequent occasion when the tide appeared to be turning. The silver market (the subject of the Hunts' attention) is a quite different situation.

Nevertheless - keep up the good work Gerry. I admire your energy.

CC