Re: [sharechat] Grd

From: "Geoff Brown" <brownz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 20:38:38 +1200

best gold stock I think at the moment I have recently purchased more.
reasons ...
Price suppressed at the moment
Fantastic reserves and prospects
Take over prospect
At the moment go for mid cap gold stock once these have been
gobbled up go for the explorer coys if gold keeps going up
when gold breaks 200 ma to the down side sell everything...if  you want a little punt buy say $200 worth of sfg as they are floating off their gold division and you will be entitled to this float..

do your own research etc...

Geoff