Re: [sharechat] Access Brokerage Quote Delays

From: "LWD" <larryd@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 20:36:38 +1200

Adam
You respond but refer to an earlier problem:
*All* brokers and information vendors have been affected by this problem.

No doubt you are right in what you say, but I did qualify the problem.
Access were behind the other sites by approx an hour this afternoon.
The problem you mention earlier in the day was obvious and was no
real problem to recognise and deal with. As I mentioned, I checked other
broker sites to find them up and running with real time quotes. This
problem appeared unique to Access and without any alert or notice of
info feed problems being experienced by Access.

Availibility of real time quotes and getting funds from my on call on dates
as requested have caused me concern. Obviously Iguana2 is not
responsible for this inconsistent service. I will assess my options, thanks
for taking the time to respond.  Lazza