Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

Re: [sharechat] New NZSE boss

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:19:21 +1000

Some great comments here, thanks to Chris, Christian, Snoopy and others for
writing in.  If anyone else has any comments to make about the way forward
for the NZSE, don't hesitate to tell the Forum or email myself personally.

This is your chance to have your opinion included in an open letter to the
new CEO (see my original email below for more info in case you missed it the
first time round).

Best,

Ben Dutton
ShareChat Publisher