Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

Re: [sharechat]New NZSE boss- FFS etc

From: "windows" <windies@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:27:42 +1200

Yes insider trading is an aspect of investing that really pisses me off.  No
reply to a "please explain" notice would satisy me - more activity in that
day (closer to 12.4m shares Tony) then in the 2 weeks prior - if thats not a
red flag what is!.

Insider trading its illegal and the only difference between them and thieves
who break into your home is that these deuds are wearing ties and ripping
off ?hundresds? of investors.  However I am sure the paper trial they leave
behind will be ignored and we will hear no more about this matter

cheers
windies

:) i feel better now, poorer but better :)