Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

[sharechat] V in the UK and Scotland

From: "P Robinson" <fire_appliance@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 03:04:14 +0000

Hi everyone,

Long time no talk. Saw Nick asking about V. I am in Perth, WA, leaving for
London and Glasgow in 4 days so will be able to update those who are
interested in V. For all those who held throughout the thief period and then
had their shares stolen "legally". Lest We Forget.

You guys may already know this but over here they have this great daily
newspapers called the Australian Financial Review, bigger then the evening
post even and filled with business news and market stuff, everyday and even
on the weekends. That is what I call a  newspaper.

Well, Cheers
Phil