Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

[sharechat] Hello Phaedrus

From: "Ruth Ayling" <r.ayling@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:58:21 +1200

Hi Phaedrus,

I have been alerted to a TA site www.turtletrader.com. It seems slightly more rational than some.

Also, if you have time, I was wondering how volume sensitive your TA is. I can understand how it can be efficacious on the DJI, with huge volumes, but a market as small & insignificant  as the NZSE? I know one of the reasons that managed funds often do badly is that dealers can not trade out their positions due to lack of liquidity in the market. So is this important in your opinion?
TIA,
R.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] TA and Volume Phaedrus