Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

Re: [sharechat] Phaedrus's skill for NUFARM

From: Sam and Jerry <samjer@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:39:50 +1300

Pretty please, Phaedrus,

Could you give an analysis of a current chart for Nufarm     NUF ?

I've studied the Stockhouse Snapshot chart, and all the dojii's, spinning tops
and
hanging men  at the moment have me thoroughly confused.

The way I read it, NUF has broken below its Linear Regression line and PSAR;
Directional
Movement is down, but Accumulation Distribution and On Balance Volume up.

I'm trying to figure if it's bottomed, ie, should I sell?

Sorry to be a nuisance. You must get so weary of people seeking your help.

Jerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] securitisation, AIA Shaun Hawley