Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

Re: [sharechat] trading shares as a company

From: "Maria Smith" <smith@ps.gen.nz>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:44:37 +1300

We have set up a company which we use to trade shares .We also buy shares in
our own name which we intend to retain for long term. This means that we
have to decide at the time of purchase what our intention is. There are
probably other ways such as special partnerships but we did it this way
because we were going to set up the company anyhow  for a property that we
were purchasing.

Regards Greg