Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

Re: Re: [sharechat] FFS

From: "hway.yangzi" <hway.yangzi@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:09:20 -0800

FFS rocks It is not the inn stock to have at the moment thats why I bought it, (contrarian investment strategy) forget about walls of wood they cant get enough wood in China from FFS and China is suppose to be in recession. The price to earnings is 12 which is excellent and thats at the bottom of its commodity cycle. I remember being told about butter mountains before I bough a dairy farm for $420,000 sold 4 years later for a million. You buy FFS now and you will make a killing over the next 4 years. Some people have short memories not me nor the charts. Also stochastics and OBE looking good on FFS, and its paying its debt off.
One other thing Dryden Spring and Warren Lassen are on the board of Directors and those guys are sharp.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Quotes via text messaging ??? Andrew Somervell