[sharechat] RE TWR

From: "Kuripapango Investments Limited" <jmcvmc1955@free.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 01:28:51 +1300

Andrew/Phaerdus/Etc
                               Thanks for your advice, FYI, once I saw price below 5.12 I got out at 5.09   I see it has recovered slightly since, however such is life.  ( Iv'e probably broken even in terms of cost, and made "say"  4% in dividends)     I wish I had gotten off so lightly with some of my other "losers" !!    (ie  FFS)
        I found it suprising that all responses were of a TA/Chartist nature.  Me, I'm a definite "fundamentalist"   I personally,  can only see TA being usefull, as a tool to assist in the timing of a fundamentalist decision.!!     So did I post my original query to the wrong site. ?? (ie: are there any fundamental/value long term investors out there ??)

Thanks again for the replies
John

PS:  When I was a student, I had a holiday job as a cleaner at Sanford (SAN) in Akld .... so guess  some other shares I have.!!  Most of them were acquired a couple of years ago at 4.30,  they have been 6.30 but seem to be sliding south, I am happy to just hold on to them, but only if their proposed redevelopment of Akld property into "fishmarket/restaurant complex" is still going to proceed.  (Have looked at 2001 annual report, but no info)  Anyone know what is happening here ???
Ta