Re: [sharechat] Tower

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:34:11 +1300

John
I rarely deal with NZ shares but as you have disappointingly received no replies to your first post, I have looked at TWR for you. The share has been consolidating in a zone not dissimilar to an ascending triangle, and $5.30 is clearly the resistance. I personally would not sell now until seeing if support around $5.12 is broken. This area has seen resistance and support before. Should $5.12 hold, the share will test $5.30 again, and if it can break through, then it can move North to the next resistance at $5.45. The break from the formation is a slight worry, but the candles of the 15th and 19th produced a 'tweezer' and these together with the hammer produced on Friday are all promising signs, (as is the holding above the $5.12). Fridays hammer shows the bulls power over the bears, and the surplus of white candles is good to see. So, in brief, watch for a break below $5.12 and then re-consider.
I trust my information has been helpful.
Andrew
PS. The answer to b, is answered above, and c, No.