Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

Re: [sharechat] Lion selection group

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:44:56 +1300

LSG are in a consolidation channel at the moment. A close over 87c would be considered bullish. Currently 80-82c up 2c. The stock is pretty thinly traded (72,746 so far today). I consider them a high risk speculative stock, but if gold continues to glitter then they could work out extremely well.
Andrew
Disc - don't hold any.