Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

[sharechat] CLI THIS TIME

From: "Nick McCaw" <nick.mccaw@intelligentinvesting.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:24:43 +1300

Morning everyone,

Challenger has been sitting in our watchlist since we last sold it on 17-12-01.
We bought it again yesterday with the intention of actually making a profit this time. Everything looks ok and a good move yesterday on increased volume is promising.
There is substantial resistance between $3.45 and $3.50 so people might want to wait for a move above $3.50.

Stops set around $3.30 but not in the market today. A good looking trade.

Regards  Nick M.