Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

Re: [sharechat] Gold

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:02:59 +1300

Jonathan

You might like to consider Goldfields (GLD). Their chart shows a very even up trending line and a stable rise in the share price from $1.30 in April 2001 and closing today at $2.67. I have made a sizeable purchase today around that price. They have a comprehensive web site at  http://www.goldfields.com.au/

The average volume is 473380 shares per day over the last 500 days, so it's easy to buy in and get out when you need to.

Please Note:
All share trading involves risk and nothing in this e-mail is to be construed as an invitation or recommendation to trade or invest in GLD.

Andrew