Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

Re: [sharechat] small caps

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 15:18:07 +0000

Hi lionel,

>I have been looking at the fundamentals of a few smaller cap stocks
>like TAY, HBY, GDC and also MHI. Does anyone have firm views on any
>of these?

If you would like to post some of your workings on HBY and MHI on
the Focus Investment board that would be great.  It has been reported
to us that both look promising but so far no-one has been brave
enough to post any of the homework they have done on them! SNOOPY

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"Sometimes to see the wood from the trees,
you have to cut down all the trees."