Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

[sharechat] redredwine

From: "Emerald Group" <emerald.co@actrix.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:42:54 +1300

I had trouble downloading redredwine's RMG post thru IE6.  It caused an error message that my server has not responded for 60 secs, and blocked following messages.  The only way to clear the blockage is by killing/deleting rrw"s email at my email server's site which allows the others  to download.  Same problem has occured with earlier posts.  Is it just me or are others also experiencing this problem?

EK