Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

Re: [sharechat] Wakefield Hospital

From: "dsproul" <dsproul@corsairmarine.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 20:43:30 +1300

As one who was critical at the time, I am pleased to see the MSP at least looking at the matter.

Time will tell what the outcome will be.

An announcement to the market by the MSP back around November 16 that it was going to investigate WFD  would also have been highly appropriate, in my opinion.

Dave
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Sproul;David
FN:David Sproul
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:dsproul@corsairmarine.com
REV:20011217T074330Z
END:VCARD

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] SAN forex losses Viewpoint .