Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Property shares - gnomes

From: "Peter" <pmaiden@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:52:12 +1300

Chris is correct.

Amazing what you find when you search the web. All the history of NZ department stores in this paper from the University of Minnesota, of all places, titled From Mail Order to Female Order: Sales Methods and Work Culture in New Zealand's Department Stores, 1910-1960

A really fascinating read - the things my Mum and Dad told me where they went shopping were true after all

Cheers

Peter.