Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

Re: [sharechat] Measuring Portfolio Performance

From: "m&j.bacon" <m&j.bacon@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:10:56 +1300

SNOOPY
It may add a dollop of discipline to my portfolio assessment
I just need to record all the totals of the times I steal profits out and
minus the totals I chuck in and add the cash manager account total
and add portfolio total.

You would think on line trading brokers would be able to add that
functionality to their broking sites. i.e. Direct broking