Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

[sharechat] Residential Property - an apology

From: "michael gore" <michgore@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 18:52:39 +1300

Hi Everyone,
I posted this message here last week:

Sorry a bit off topic but I have asked questions about residential
property here in the past and noted strong interest.  Tonight at 7:35 pm
on National Radio a panel of experts will be discussing investment in
residential property.  If anyone listens in , then I for one would be
very interested to read comments from members of this forum on this
program.
Regards Michael

Unfortunately, I sent this message from work.  A few interested souls sent me replies to this message but for some reason I was unable to read them, all I got was the title, no main body text.  Sorry about this, if any of those who replied are still interested to send their comments, would you mind re-sending to my home address.  michgore@paradise.net.nz  Sorry about the inconvenience, I appreciate the response.   Michael

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Residential Property - an apology geoff_julie