Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

RE: [sharechat] Advice on AFF please

From: "Wedde, John" <John.Wedde@weltec.ac.nz>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:30:47 +1300

Dave,
I also held these for a while some time back. Timed my entry perfectly and
made a tidy paper profit, but didn't take it, and ended up selling at a
small loss. Personally I don't think they're a good stock to be in at the
moment. Razor thin margins, commodity prices seem to be on the way down
again, management constantly changing, big ????'s over their China presence
[or have they opted out of that now?
Cheers,
John