Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

Re: [sharechat] BRISCOES IPO

From: "Emerald Group" <emerald.co@actrix.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 19:52:03 +1300

Not really a public offer as there is no public pool.  Certainly some
available to various brokers' special clients - undoubtedly most if not all,
already taken.  You might get a prospectus from the lead broker, but I can't
remember who it is.  Try JB Were.  If not them, they will know who, or
another chatter may post.  Good luck.