Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Technical Analysis Agenda

From: "Nick Kearney" <nickk@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 07:31:13 +1300

Oh dear....oh dear indeed.

Re the comment: " I also can't help but ask why he is bothering...accumulated".

You sound very sceptical of Phaedrus's intentions which implies, or is akin to saying, that he must be dishonest or 'shady' in some way in the information he passes on.

I think you are looking for something that isn't there Brian.  He(?) is simply trying to educate some of us as to different methods of making money in the sharemarket.  One has to have an open mind in this world and if you close your mind to TA then IMHO that is foolish.

Cheers
NK