Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Nicks readme file has a virus in it dont open

From: "nick" <helmett@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 19:03:02 +1300

           ITS NOT MY VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!
                Ok so i was one of the first sharechat subscribers to be infected,
this virus has infected millions in the last few days, im just another victim like
you are.
     Nick
I have been infected by Nick's virus.  I've managed to do everything you suggested apart from removing the HKEY_... value from my registry.  Could you please provide a few more details on how to do this.  Thanks in advance,

greg