Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] There's a lot of it going around

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:30:47 +1100

Hi Flying Pig

I understand what you are saying but can assure you that this is not the
case - what we are seeing is a classic virus spreading through nature, so to
speak, as some people get infected (including people that subscribe to the
ShareChat Forum).  I've been personally bombarded with more than 50 so far
from many people that have nothing to do with SC.  As everyone patches up
and disinfects the infection rates will drop and we won't hear from it
again.

Best Regards

Ben Dutton