Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] There's a lot of it going around

From: Flying Pig <m&j.bacon@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:21:10 +1300

I don't know if it's just paranoid me..but given some of
the previous vitriolic discussions, is it possible some
disgrunt is creating problems for our group. ?
There was a recent problem for an Ozie group recently,
however I have not had a reasonable explanation yet for
that.. as I say, may be paranoia !

PS: Thanks for the: Internet Explorer 5.5 Patch: