Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] There's a lot of it going around

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:00:21 +1300

I think that Will already dealt with this before.
I got 4 today: you people who send a CLH file attachment, others who sent  a note on British investment trusts, this data has been deleted due to virus content.

Or perhaps you did'nt  sent anything yourself?

It could be a colossal problem in NZ and could have been easily avoided if the security cover had been up to date.

This will be my last post on this virus!

Let us make some money instead: Christmas not too far away!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] There's a lot of it going around maunsell/liu