Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] THL Sell signal

From: "Robin Court" <rugila@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:59:17 +1300

This seems somewhat bizarre. I bought THL @ 105 (not 110) on 17 Sept this year. Had them on the market for about $1.34 about 3 weeks back, but took them off when they didn't sell. At $1.20 I would still incline to buy this stock rather than sell. I don't follow the logic of this trendline stuff - it gives no guide to the future, which is hard enough to foretell at the best of times. We might know that the sun will come up tomorrow, plus a few other things more useful for share dealing. But trends, and relationship of today's price to them, ??? If sell THL where should the proceeds go, TTP, FFS, TEL, mortgages, ...? I got burnt by all of these, but not by THL.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] Gaynor, is he French? Brian & Fiona Brakenridge