Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] CEN takeover bid

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 09:10:57 +1000

Sue
I will hold mine have been buying more at $4.00. If Edison think its good
why won't some of the others be chasing it when things settle down in
states. meantime there are good dividends. Just at the moment everbody wants
to own flavour of month shares and then get burnt when bubble bursts
Malcolm Cameron